Online training course orders are generally NOT eligible for refund. Online students cannot transfer" to a Seminar course.
We MAY approve a refund/transfer request under specific conditions:
You've registered (accidentally) for the wrong training course:
If this happens, contact us IMMEDIATELY. You MUST notify us IN WRITING within 24-hours of placing the order to be eligible for a refund.
Transfer to a DIFFERENT online course:
If you have started a course or pass the 24-Hour cancellation period, you may transfer to a course of equal or lesser value provided you have 30-minutes or less of accumulated time.
All other situations: Your tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Terms and Conditions:
- Online training courses may NOT be transferred to another student.
- Students have 90 days (3-months) to complete an online course.
- Orders placed under a “Corporate Account” or “Discount Code” are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation, or transfer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Refunds are not issued for transfers to courses of equal or lesser value.
- If you transfer to a more expensive course, you must provide payment for the additional tuition at the time of transfer.
Course Extension Policy:
- You may request a 1-month extension provided the request is made BEFORE the online course expires.
- Students who have left the employ of a company, or students who FAIL their final exam (see below) are NOT eligible for credit, extension or refund of any kind, regardless of time spent in the course or time remaining.
- All online courses require the student pass a final exam. Students must receive a passing grade to be issued a Certificate of Completion.
Students are given 3 attempts to pass the final examination. If a student FAILS 3- times, they must re-enroll and pay tuition (this includes taking the class over from the beginning) to take the course a second time. No credit or partial discount will be extended due to a failed exam.
Seminar and Virtual Training Reschedule Policy
We understand...things happen! If you can't attend your scheduled class date, you have options:
- If you contact us at least 15-calendar days before the start date... we can reschedule your class to a future date... AT NO CHARGE!
- If your request is AFTER this date (i.e. 15-days or less remaining before the class starts) we offer a (very reasonable) sliding fee schedule...
For your protection, verbal requests are NOT honored. We ONLY accept written reschedule requests